Greencrown Water Systems consults property managers, building owners, commercial properties, companies, and municipalities on ways to reduce water consumption throughout their properties, with a strong focus on multifamily, hotels, universities, and hospitals.
Our team assists engineers and architects in value engineering plans to meet LEED point tier requirements with local and federal standards. Applications include construction of hotels and resorts; multifamily; sports complexes; manufacturing; and processing facilities.
Greencrown Water Systems offers the most efficient water technologies to meet our clients’ every need. We communicate with a facility’s team to fully understand the goals of the organization, so we can design and present comprehensive plans to achieve and exceed their goals.
Greencrown Water Systems provides turnkey solutions with full integration and 100% financing.
We offer a $0 (Zero) cash outlay option that deliver Immediate Positive Cash Flow for every one of our designed systems.
Applications & Industries
- Mid- to high-rise properties
- Multifamily properties
- Hotels and Resorts
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Senior Centers
- Universities – Dormitories
- Food Manufacturing Plants
- Golf Courses – Parks & Recreation
- Water Parks
- Any large consumer of non-volumetric water
Greencrown Water Systems serves markets throughout the United States, Canada and other select territories worldwide.
All of our products are installed with prior review and approvals by local governing agencies.
Standards, Tests & Approvals
- ASME CERTIFIED, Section VIII, Div. 1
- American Filtration and Separation Society (AFS) testing standards
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Petroleum Piping Standards
- Local Building Code
- Sealed Engineered Drawing
- Local Permits
- NYC DOH, DOB, DEP Compliant
IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials)
Standard for Flow Control